Saturday, May 12, 2012

Homework Due May 16/17

U.S. Culture & Society
-Review information from class; come into class with questions or come to extra help hours on Tuesday
-Review Education Chart (p. 33). We'll finish our discussion in class next week. 

-Read and do comprehension questions, p. 34-36, 40-43 

 *You can rewatch the video that we saw in class here






Grammar
-Review your notes from class; come into class with questions or come to extra help hours on Tuesday 

-Do textbook exercises on p. 178-180
-Complete the following sentences with a modal: 
1. Last semester at Fes-Saiss, I...
2. This summer, my friends and I...
3. Usually, English department students...
4. Because I speak English, ...
5. If it is really hot all day, we...
6. Since we have no school all weekend, we...
7. They are both doctors in Rabat, so they...
8. Because I haven't graduated yet, ...
9. During my childhood I...

No comments:

Post a Comment